Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Disk Fail

Hi folksLong story short, my RAID-0 disk went fubar tonight (chkdsk apparently killed it whilst checking it for errors... which I was running because of the repeated blue screens of death ...thx Microsoft). I guess I'll be out for a while as I ca...
Member avatar small Kazeus 4y
Kazeus7349Member avatar small Kylo 4y
General Discussion

Orim got some problems

Hi guys, I have been away and silent for some time, reason is simple: I have some problems (quite huge problems) in rl.I'm quitting with my gf (actually we live together) so i have to set up a couple of things and the will to play is approx. 0, si...
Member avatar small Orìm 4y
Orìm396Member avatar small Laihad 4y
General Discussion

Goodbye friends

:(:(:(:(I stated that this topic is dedicated exclusively to real guild friends.I want to say goodbye to all these friends.A bitter goodbye.A painful goodbye.A goodbye that I've never thought to say.But NOW It's TIME FOR ME TO SAY GOODBYE because...
Small Ghingur 4y
Ghingur22887Member avatar small Laihad 4y
General Discussion

Team Speak

So, I have a TS server we can use.I host it with a friend it has 99% uptime and very flexible admin rights. the address is: eurots3.gameservers.com:9266and the password is "Welcome1!" (NOTE the !)there are a fair lot of people around, we have some...
Member avatar small Caux 4y
Caux294Member avatar small Kylo 4y
General Discussion

Shit is going down

Some of you have probably heard about what happened here in Turkey. There has been a massive riot countrywide against the unnecessary brutality from the police and the government for the last 3 days. The only response from the executive forces was...
Member avatar small Laihad 4y
Laihad5166Small Bom'shiva 4y
General Discussion

Away

Hello guys!Will be away until Sunday. Don't get the idea I quit :P I didn't! Acharial
Small Caligos 4y
Caligos172Small Caligos 4y
General Discussion

No Internets

Never mind about patch day issues, got home tonight to find I have no internet connection at all... due to VirginMedia 'maintenance' (aka we broke something something somewhere but we don't know what). Apparently my service for the next few days ...
Kazeus384Member avatar small Kazeus 4y
General Discussion

74 Things Every Great Star Wars Movie Needs

Enjoy...http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/02/ff-star-wars-is-back/
Kazeus172Member avatar small Kazeus 4y
General Discussion

Dissapearance

Dear guildies.After my subscription ran out I haven't resubbed. I have attempted the 1.7 update for a day or 2, but being a non-sub really was a slap in the face.Due to recent real life events I haven't really been able to play SW:TOR. Actually, n...
Small Ti'ohm 4y
Ti'ohm3145Member avatar small Kazeus 4y
General Discussion

Exams and stuff.

So, I have a major exam (to enter university) at 24th of March and I haven't even studied yet. It would be in my second year by now if not for my laziness. So I finally decided to change some stuff in my life and set things straight. I'm planning ...
Member avatar small Laihad 4y
Laihad2112Member avatar small Kazeus 4y
General Discussion

raid times

I think it'd be good to discuss our standard raid-time. For quiet a few people our present 9pm CET starting time seems to be rather late and they can't raid too late eighter.Kazeus can't make it much before 8:30pm CET I think, and for Ghingur even...
Member avatar small Kylo 4y
Kylo9220Member avatar small Illiriah 4y
General Discussion

PTS 2.0 Skill Tree Calculator

Work out your new Level 55 uberbuild herehttp://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/
Kazeus183Member avatar small Kazeus 4y
General Discussion

SW Funny Stuff

Just found this killing time on Youtube...How Return of the Jedi Should Have Ended
Kazeus10314Member avatar small Kylo 4y
General Discussion

1.7 Data Dump!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=594294look at alll this nice data from the PTS, new lvl 55 skills shown from PTS>
Caux6188Member avatar small Kylo 4y
General Discussion

Fan Videos

Some good trailers etc. for the gamehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UntcB45xGqc
Caux182Member avatar small Caux 4y
General Discussion

new school schedule for me.

Due to school I won't be able to raid after 23.00 on week days since I am starting my mornings early and need my sleep. I see a few options we could think about:1. We can start 20.00 (CET) to have the same raiding time of 3h 2. We start at 21.00 (...
Member avatar small Cori 4y
Cori10256Member avatar small Kylo 4y
General Discussion

leaving the guild

It was a pleasure to know u, all of u. good luck with the guild and with all what u want to do. i'm leaving it, but if u will need some help or anything don't hesitate to ask me. anyway c'ya around. good luck and have fun.
Small Xentaris 4y
Xentaris4143Small Ti'ohm 4y
General Discussion

forced break from SWTOR

bad news for me. my video card has burned, so I'll be absence from the game a while. I have to change my PC not only the video card, but atm I have another prio with my house so... I think I will be back after holidays. until then good luck and ha...
Small Xentaris 5y
Xentaris3108Member avatar small Kazeus 5y
General Discussion

absence

hey guys, sorry for my absence of late. I'm afraid that during the next two weeks I won't be able to play much, as my internship as a teacher lasts now its final and hardest stage as well as the theater-production will be performed publicly on the...
Member avatar small Kylo 5y
Kylo4145Member avatar small Kazeus 5y
General Discussion

And then there's this...

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/10/wing-commanders-chris-roberts-returns-to-gaming-with-ambitious-mmo/I have some reservations about whether he'll be able to pull it off, but if he does I'll be playing this. It's at least partly what SW:TOR sh...
Member avatar small Kazeus 5y
Kazeus194Member avatar small Kazeus 5y